Invisalign Can Help Your Smile, Just Like it Did For These Celebrities
Are you too shy to show your smile because you worry it doesn’t seem perfect? If so, worry no more. With some help from Gentle Dental, the trusted dental office in Queens, Invisalign can improve your smile. Invisalign braces is a revolutionary way to transform your smile, without the discomforts and hassles associated with conventional orthodontic braces. It is by far the best way to improve your smile effectively, without interfering with your everyday activities. It’s also a popular form of treatment among celebrities who seek to have a picture-perfect smile. Check out these celebs who have tried Invisalign:
- Tom Cruise: The controversial Hollywood superstar is said to have worn Invisalign while filming his 2002 science fiction film “Minority Report.”
- Oprah Winfrey: This award-winning talk show host—believed to be one of the most influential people in world—has had her own experience with Invisalign. Oprah was seen wearing Invisalign braces during her self-titled show.
- Justin Bieber: An article in Rolling Stone reported that the young pop sensation once had to remove his Invisalign braces during an interview with a reporter. He was also spotted wearing them at the 2011 BRIT Awards.
- Katherine Heigl: Known for starring in romantic comedies like 27 Dresses and The Ugly Truth, this actress-producer publicly admitted to being happy with the results of Invisalign. In an interview with Extra, Heigl revealed that she wore Invisalign braces in 2007, prior to tying the knot with her singer-songwriter husband Josh Kelley. She is proud to say that Invisalign brought her teeth into perfect alignment for her special day.
- Zac Efron: Not only does Invisalign help align teeth, it also assists in closing gaps between teeth. In order to get rid of his diastema (that’s the official term for the gap), Zac Efron turned to Invisalign. Now the young singer-actor has a camera-ready smile.
- Keira Knightley: This English model-actress have also used Invisalign to correct several shifted teeth. Although she had a really beautiful smile to begin with, there was a notable improvement after her treatment with Invisalign.
- Eva Longoria: The 36-year old actress turned to Invisalign to correct her crooked lower teeth. She dished about the experience in an interview with InStyle Magazine, featured in their July 2011 issue.
- Adam Lambert: The American Idol runner-up wore braces when he was in high school. In 2011, although he already had that brilliant smile, he decided to try Invisalign.
- Gisele Bundchen: This supermodel’s beauty secrets include a great makeup, high-end hair products—and Invisalign! In one of her interviews, she admitted to wearing Invisalign at night to correct the position of a shifted tooth. Gisele revealed that she decided to go for Invisalign after she noticed that it looked like she was missing a tooth in a photo taken at a photoshoot.
- Kate Middleton: The secret to the Duchess of Cambridge’s royal smile? Invisalign. According to reports, in preparation for her wedding to Prince William, the Duchess consulted a French orthodontist who recommended several treatments that included Invisalign. A reliable source disclosed that the invisible braces were installed at the back of the Duchess’ teeth, and she wore them for six months.
Wouldn’t it be great to have that perfect, stunning smile just like your favorite celebrities? With Invisalign Braces, you can! When it comes to choosing a way to perfect your smile, visit Gentle Dental’s luxurious office in Queens and try Invisalign to see how well it works. Call us at 718-461-0100.